‘LaFarge’ to Cultivate Green Area instead of Fuheis Cement Factory

تم نشره في Sun 27 November / Nov 2016. 12:00 AM
  • ‘LaFarge Jordan’ Fuheis Cement Factory - (Archives)

AMMAN —Al Ghad— ‘LaFarge Jordan’ announced that the Fuheis Cement Factory redevelopment project, to cost almost JOD750 million, with an estimated return of JOD1 billion, will cultivate a green area instead of the factory, and turn it into an eco-friendly investment area, which will provide a sustainable revenue source for the Fuheis municipality.

The Company owns 94 per cent of the land on which the factory is erected, with the remaining 6 per cent acquisitioned for accrued compensations for the general welfare.

Comment