Child Dies in House Fire in Mafraq

تم نشره في Sun 24 April / Apr 2016. 12:00 AM
  • Ambulance

MAFRAQ —Al Ghad— A 4-year old child died today, Sunday, in a fire that also resulted in his mother being injured, due to having inhaled considerable amounts of toxic gases and fumes off a fire that lit up in one of the rooms in a house in Mafraq, according to the Civil Defence statement.

The Department stated that fire fighter personnel reported on site, extinguished the fire, as paramedics evacuated the casualties to the Mafraq public hospital, with the mother stated to be in medium health conditions.

According to the Department, the fire was caused by an electrical fault.